Who do you love on =F|A=? :)

Big-E!:)

• 1 month later...

I like to play with O'muggly. He makes me laugh the stuff he says and hes actually a really good team player.

O'muggly was awesome, the things he said sometimes...

Oohh the list is huge for me, but some of the top ppl i like to fight with on Jay 2 are: McCloud, Refelex, ShadowofGhost, Idiom, rwina-starji, rwina-kid, ohh yeah and i love beating up KevinBacon!! :D

• Like 2

Oohh the list is huge for me, but some of the top ppl i like to fight with on Jay 2 are: McCloud, Refelex, ShadowofGhost, Idiom, rwina-starji, rwina-kid, ohh yeah and i love beating up KevinBacon!! :D

:D

update: Tyrant, Artanis, DeadSkinMask, & Bell

Edited by cTRL-EquaniMity
  • Like 2

Well if this question was phrased any differently I am sure it would be asking: Who can you safely say you dislike, by not saying or "forgetting" to write them in your list of people like? I can't say that I like everyone, because I have not met everyone nor never will but a few of my favorites are Soul, DDDrgn, Ghost and Razor. But of course there's Lady, Spitfire and many others. I applied to the clan not to be part of a clan, but because I enjoyed gaming with people who were in the clan and could see that they had some moral values. :P

Also I noticed that on Trial Member labels it just says trial. Is there a way to write what game they are trial members for, so that people can look for them. I certainly cannot expect a trial member for ET to show up in COD, but because that label is not there who is to know. I know I can look at their apps and figure it out myself, but it makes easier for all.

:)

Dudes there are so many good ones but my faves are: sickboy, Novice, Gravedigger, Alexandra, Karine, odinsberserker (because he truly is berserker...) Tulsa Geoff, and I can't forget the best ET player I know, $coop...

The enemy is weakened dammit...

• 7 months later...

I will not say everybody, cuz there're a lot of members who only have some groups to talk, they join and not even say "Hi", so my fav players to play with are:

Joe, Yoyo, Ginger, Biggie, Fun, Saizou, Ziggy, Venom, Aigle, Burst, CSL, Rainier, Casper, iEpic, Mew, Savage, Valkirye, Blade, Maximo, Hobbit and Me OFC.

ya that right i am loved <3 xD i have way to many i like to play with to have names but one is yoyo for sure he fun to kill