COD4 Server New CoD4 Server

Krauersaut

I have been waiting for 1.7 Hardcore server!

Edit: Waiting to get the IP aadress, please?

:huh: just take a look on the news bar in Forum main page, its

188.138.76.165:28960 or just take a look in my sig :P

It's been empty every time I've gone on. Maybe that's why? Maybe get more traffic now.

we try to get some games goin lol but most of us dont play euro time. if you add me on xfire you can always hit me up and if im not runnin around on the other servers ill come play a few rounds lol.

and also its cause we havent gotten the rep up enough. we need more admin campin it and maybe makin binds sayin check out our new servers (cant remember who has it binded but one of the trials did that and it seems to have attracted a few players...)

I'll play it everyday if someone is there but the ping is 200 for me where as it only 22 on the other servers. Its fun playing Kami pistols only or snipe only. You can do that when theres only a couple of ya there. It really challenges you to improve your pistol welding. Caulk and I have done knives only on a few occasions too. I really need work on my knifing, i have spent so much time finishing two of my categories challenges that knifing never really developed. :)