trackpad gaming

col_forbin

I play ET with my trackpad at the moment. I started using it when my mouse died and it took me ages to buy a new one so that I got used to it.

With his sensitivity its not the worst thing, I think I am better with a trackpad than with a mouse now.

I play (COD4) using my MacBook Pro trackpad. It does decently for me and is a good excuse when the round doesn't go the way I hope. Anyone else use trackpad predominantly? or think I'm crazy? hi.

I use to use my track pad, but than I switched to a mouse. I find the mouse easier and able to move my view faster.

The touchpad on my Dell L502X is top notch. It's exactly like the macbook ones (even as far as two finger scrolling, gestures) with great pickup.. But I simply can't use it for gaming :( Only chance is mortar when I had no mouse :P

The touchpad on my Dell L502X is top notch. It's exactly like the macbook ones (even as far as two finger scrolling, gestures) with great pickup.. But I simply can't use it for gaming :( Only chance is mortar when I had no mouse :P

You need high sensitivity and fast fingers ;)

I play (COD4) using my MacBook Pro trackpad. It does decently for me and is a good excuse when the round doesn't go the way I hope. Anyone else use trackpad predominantly? or think I'm crazy? hi.

Come on, you can't tell me that you kill me with a touchpad...

• Like 1

Come on, you can't tell me that you kill me with a touchpad...

sorry to say... but Gubbi had it right: high sensitivity and fast fingers do the trick. I use a two finger click ("right-click") for scope, but really wish I had a third input for knife. the one thing I miss about a mouse, really. I haven't found a good keyboard key yet either...