News Top 10

FeM

We are in the TOP TEN on Game Tracker!!!!

NUMBER 9 TO BE MORE EXACT!

WOOOOOOOOHOOO!!! CONGRATZ ALL FOR MAKING F|A A GREAT PLACE TO HAVE FUN!

Ok... done... now go shoot some tush!

ahahah... the rank is only going up cuz people are enjoying for sure!!!!

Rank is a consequence.... consequence of a GREAT ENVIRONMENT!

Nice for a new server ... more more to come now that server have 44 slot and great setting, it's so obvious to be a great Server, you just need in my personal opinion :

Great server Setting

Great Admin (attitude & server knowledge & presence)

Maps Rotation

Nice players attitude the 2 FF (Fair & Fun) especially from clan members

Mix all this will Result a great and nice server to play and to come back all time ;)

• Administrators

We are 6th! WHooohoo. What I like most is looking at the graphs on gametracker, and seeing our popularity rise like ... on a logarithmic scale. Seriously, I've never seen such vigor before in a fresh clan. We must be doing something fun after all to be 6th in the entire globe! NAE BAD!!! :cheers:party:drunk

• Administrators
Nice for a new server ... more more to come now that server have 44 slot and great setting, it's so obvious to be a great Server, you just need in my personal opinion :

Great server Setting

Great Admin (attitude & server knowledge & presence)

Maps Rotation

Nice players attitude the 2 FF (Fair & Fun) especially from clan members

Mix all this will Result a great and nice server to play and to come back all time ;)

We would always like to know suggestions. I personally don't care about ranking much and never did. Just want 10 vs 10 players all time so they could enjoy the hack out of the game :D

PS I will always like/wish to see you number 1 fon SL and I know you love too see your name at the top :D

We would always like to know suggestions. I personally don't care about ranking much and never did. Just want 10 vs 10 players all time so they could enjoy the hack out of the game :D

PS I will always like/wish to see you number 1 fon SL and I know you love too see your name at the top :D

It's not gonna happen N° 1 is not my target ^^ beside if you want you can do better than me, But you don't care about SL that's it lol me too

But just to attract players to this .Fun No Clan. and make em play in both server I'll do the best to be in the top list all time ;)

• Administrators

It's not gonna happen N° 1 is not my target ^^ beside if you want you can do better than me, But you don't care about SL that's it lol me too

But just to attract players to this .Fun No Clan. and make em play in both server I'll do the best to be in the top list all time ;)

I am personally thankful for your SL page. :) But you know that I suck with SL and somehow I like to snipe and getting around 40 kills with sniper will always give you -red points hehe

I am personally thankful for your SL page. :)But you know that I suck with SL and somehow I like to snipe and getting around 40 kills with sniper will always give you -red points hehe

Yeah like i'm gonna believe you Blacky :D

As KYN said no need to say just watch SS

161414479dce4f86171ad8f3e467bc7fa78f2b3e.jpg

932c5a9276735972fa1d28ffa9e7926e0e88534c.jpg