Deleted the wrong Wolfenstein ET

Homtatomtado

Ok... So I deleted Wolfenstein ET, cause i had two files, one called WolfensteinET and the other one WolfensteinET 2.6b

i deleted the first one and kept the 2.6b one, cause i thought that this is the newer version and i was playing with this version the whole time... apparently I was wrong^^ i connected on the NQ3 server as usual, but had 0 XP and was called ET Player....

Is there any chance that i can get my old Profile back?^^

Ok... So I deleted Wolfenstein ET, cause i had two files, one called WolfensteinET and the other one WolfensteinET 2.6b

i deleted the first one and kept the 2.6b one, cause i thought that this is the newer version and i was playing with this version the whole time... apparently I was wrong^^ i connected on the NQ3 server as usual, but had 0 XP and was called ET Player....

Is there any chance that i can get my old Profile back?^^

You need your old etkey file ,

that should save in ET path

example

C:\Program Files\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain

this file save your lvl and xp .

and this problem not from ET versions like 2.55 and 2.6b its comes if you lost this file.

Edited by Profile

You need your old etkey file ,

that should save in ET path

example

C:\Program Files\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain

this file save your lvl and xp .

and this problem not from ET versions like 2.55 and 2.6b its comes if you lost this file.

He deleted complete ET folder, my knowledge goes as far as trash can, if its not there im not your man to restore it :/

Try searching for a free "restore deleted files" tool on google...... long shot but maybe.......

Cheers Rop

I belive he uninstal the game how I see , well he lost everything.

Recuva works only when you just delete something and after you empty the Recicle Bin.

He uninstalled the game so there was not anny file what goes in Recicle Bin.

Before uninstal you must save somewhere what you want and after that uninstal the game ;)

Well he must play hard and regain he`s XP back :P

Edited by ManOwaR

Also make sure to get yourself another guid if you dont have one.

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/23433-wet-how-to-get-a-new-etkey-guid-since-pb-dropped-et-support/page__p__267041__hl__generator__fromsearch__1#entry267041

If you need any help there ..... ^

Make sure you get an etkey first, following the link given by Ginger.

Then the best is to save the etkey on a usb stick and/or attach it to an email to yourself. No way to loose your xp again.

• 7 months later...