WTC 7

PHANTASM

I've supported the demolition theory since its inception. Everyone glazes over the fact that a building that was virtually untouched, collapsed.

Everything that the news has reported on 9/11 has been complete BS. Eyewitnesses at the cleanup site days and weeks later reported finding hot pools of liquid metal, which would not occur under ANY normal circumstances.

No flight data recorders. Eyewitness reports of planes WITHOUT windows.... So we have cargo planes, but they claim to have cellphone conversations from passengers on the planes. It's all BS.

I was recently watching a bunch of videos on youtube on this same subject, and nothing makes sense when you think about what was reported, and what actually happened.

• Administrators

I've supported the demolition theory since its inception. Everyone glazes over the fact that a building that was virtually untouched, collapsed.

Everything that the news has reported on 9/11 has been complete BS. Eyewitnesses at the cleanup site days and weeks later reported finding hot pools of liquid metal, which would not occur under ANY normal circumstances.

No flight data recorders. Eyewitness reports of planes WITHOUT windows.... So we have cargo planes, but they claim to have cellphone conversations from passengers on the planes. It's all BS.

I was recently watching a bunch of videos on youtube on this same subject, and nothing makes sense when you think about what was reported, and what actually happened.

I am sorry but have you seen a f***ing GIANT HOLE in the WTC 7 made by the giant chunck of the tower when they collapsed. What you saw on TV was a shell of a building that was compromised by the debris from the towers destroying most of the floors and support structures. Anyone who thinks this was a inside job or some kind of a conspiracy is a f***ing idiot. This in no means is intended to offend you but this is a subject close to my heart. So don't post this kind of shit on the forums again.
  • Like 4