Obama pulls combat pay for deployed US troops

G!NG3R420

I dont think its too far off. The NDAA covers alot of ground. I think any soldier put into a combat zone should be PAID in full. Not pro rated. Our soldiers should be in one of our highest pay brackets. And our government is slowly whittling away at everything thwy can

If it costs too much, we shouldnt be there. IMO.

The NDAA for fiscal year 2012 not only takes away from the only people with the balls to go out-of-country and protect us but it takes away liberties of those they protect. What a mess :( if i didnt have lung diesease i wouldve been right beside them. I even tried to lie about it but they found out from medical records that got transferred from a family doctor.

Removing this tjread only helps them hide it ;)

I dont think its too far off. The NDAA covers alot of ground. I think any soldier put into a combat zone should be PAID in full. Not pro rated. Our soldiers should be in one of our highest pay brackets. And our government is slowly whittling away at everything thwy can

If it costs too much, we shouldnt be there. IMO.

The NDAA for fiscal year 2012 not only takes away from the only people with the balls to go out-of-country and protect us but it takes away liberties of those they protect. What a mess :( if i didnt have lung diesease i wouldve been right beside them. I even tried to lie about it but they found out from medical records that got transferred from a family doctor.

Removing this tjread only helps them hide it ;)

Not suggesting we hide this thread by any means here. You are also entitled to your opinion But going off on a tirade about Obama being a Marxist who is intentionally destroying the US is about as off-topic as you can get. I dont think anyone who has been commenting in this thread would suggest that soldiers do not deserve Hazard Pay for the work that they do. However, with the economic situation in the US, as was also mentioned in this thread, makes the Military a very large target, given the size of the budget that it has. Everybody has to give up a little bit until the situation gets better. I am not really sure why you don't understand that.