what is your favorite NHL team?

Proffa

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...

One guess ...  B) ... been a fan since 1980. GKG !

11081204_10206738819815688_6789573658028

GOQUEENSGO!

Coyotes fan here. But they won't amount to much for a few years while rebuilding, so I closet root for the Bruins since I'm a Patriots fan.

• 1 month later...

Ottawa for many years. Too bad they are not so good as in times they had Spezza, Alfredsson, Heatley, Fischer, and so on...

They have promising team, and goalie situation is very good, they just signed new college goalie who can be they number one in future, Anderson is better than many things in my papers he is in top 10 best goalies of NHL, you team own best Offenicive defender Karlsson wo is in my mind is bigger than Spezza never was for your team, but yes you team need number two center, winger group is ok, but need one more and one defender is in list of needs too, but you team is in about 4-6 piece from Stanley cup.

Ottawa needs to get Joe Thornton for one of their goalie in a package deal.

I'm a Sharks fan and I love Jumbo Joe but we need a goalie if Niemi leaves.

• Like 1

Chicago Blackhawks!!

I've been following them since I was a kid and remember feeling the floor shake at the old stadium as the crowd stomped and cheered!  Most hated team....any team that has Luongo in net! 

• Like 1