Rat 7

Zoe Fletcher

Mmmh I'm wondering the same thing lol

I used a normal mouse for years, still do... Don't really get how a different mouse like a gaming mouse would be better :/

I still need to buy a new mouse, but I don't know which one.. I have a very ugly uncomfortable mouse right now, too lazy to go buy a new one

• Clan Friend

It does help but only in a limited way.

In general gamers need a mouse which is:

- comfortable to hold, with enough buttons, and without too much friction on the mousepad (well, maybe some prefer friction, actually I think it's more important that the difference between static and dymanic friction is small)

so, weight, shape, quality, number and position of the buttons, quality of mouse feet. Some play without mousepad, but of course to achieve the lowest amount of friction a good mousepad is better. Mouse pads are a bit underrated I think.

- An it should work well on the surface of your mousepad (some mice have problems on some kind of surfaces, like glass mousepads) responding to all user's movements without any skipping or acceleration

- having some programmable functions could be a plus, but it's generally not needed

So if you have a normal mouse, but it feels comfortable and it doens't have any obvious sensor problem even at high speed it can be ok. And if you move in the wrong direction no mouse can help :P all those dpi are useless instead (imho) because moving 1/10th of a pixel is never necessary in most games

My sofa is my mousepad ;D

Couch potato.

These high fanged gaming mouse is just an excuse for raters to rage at why they always suck .

My Logitech IR Mouse's been working for 3 years no problem, while I know a couple of friends who trade/buy another mouse every year or so.

I have a normal mouse and I pwn everyone :P

I agree with jaie, it's more expensive that a normal mouse and it's not really better.

Couch potato.

These high fanged gaming mouse is just an excuse for raters to rage at why they always suck .

My Logitech IR Mouse's been working for 3 years no problem, while I know a couple of friends who trade/buy another mouse every year or so.

logitech-mouse.jpg

I had this mouse for 3 years, worked fine untill I got mad and threw it on the ground lmao... I want to buy this one again lol, but can't find where D:

Here's what I did to it after it broke lol

199692_10150112445573445_634948444_6698070_4071640_n.jpg

I play much better with a heavier mouse. As nerdy as it sounds, it is just like a tennis racket for me. Also the programable buttons are a HUGE plus for me. For ET - I have crouch, needle, med packs, reload, killout, and wep alt all bound. I also change my x and y dpi ratios to my liking. Whatever fits your hand the best will also allow the user to play to their max potential. The DPI stuff is marketing fluff.

logitech-mouse.jpg

I had this mouse for 3 years, worked fine untill I got mad and threw it on the ground lmao... I want to buy this one again lol, but can't find where D:

I think you broked it

logitech-mouse.jpg

14035217.jpg

(dam really have to stop using memes XD)

anyway: I got a bunch of mouse I still use and have to say my gamer ones are more comfortable then my cheap 15euro mouse. (all my mice are 5button minimum, can't miss button 4 and 5 anymore)

But don't see improvement in my gameplay: nope, not really. I'm just a noob in pretty much every game ^^

logitech-mouse.jpg

The mouse is on wires, what do you expect lol?! ;)

Wireless ftw!

Gaming mouses are a little heavier too!

Wireless ftw!

wireless sucks balls, never again a wireless mouse for me (except my razer mamba but that one also got wire ^^)

!wire ftw (easier to drop wireless mouse then wired mouse btw)

Wireless ftw!

Wireless fails... that means I'd have to go and buy batteries????????????? I'm way too lazy for that... and I'd cry if the battery would die while I'm gaming