My girl (4) wants to say somethin-likes "typing"

Tonka

krkkkdldolcdlflfldkkkkfgkdkdkdkdkfvkdjfckdkidkwkdejkkwdkwkiskkwkwoeeoieoieoeieeewiwiwiw9ewe39iwie3i29933e9090e9ek,c,krkfkfkflkdsklkdkkdkdmdkdkdmdmdmdskdmdsiksdkdkdjkdkkdksskdlwlmgfmfnjgjtjrithbjthhjyufhggjdj,kfdkf?djkfkfkiedicjf/d[dtdujg?dfdfgugfhjfgfdfudggdjdjdjdjsjshssxhxhsshygujfjhdjdjeddudujdjd.fuddudjd?jcdidjdhdjjdsjdsjdhddhdhdhhdnfnfjdj

kdkfk?kfgfdujebgfjdhgddjfkdkdkjdikggjxcndmcfndjfjdmjfkksdjjdfnbbnkxopsodkdkchfhfjkjfk

fifjtujfhj?jfjvgfhfhfvgfchhlkbhhbjfmdk,fkldjdfmdcm

cjdcuj?xndx nc c c v v c v c c vv v nffnfnfnfnfjjfjfjdffjdffjfj?

jfjfjddjfjdjdjjdjjdjfjeejrjrerejejejejjjejejejekjejejedjejejjejdkkfvjjdxjdjdmdsjddjdjjdjdjkdjdddjjdjdjdddkdjfkjkjkjfjkjfifjjfkdkkkdjkdkdjdjddjdjjmjjjdjdjd?jxduftffsdcfhvhvhvhbbvvvjhfudjfhfhdhfhhbfhbvnbnnfbhccdvfvh

?djcjcjxjdhdudijdudshusuhe?mcsijdijijedijjdjhuhdjjjejhdjjfhhggkfkffkhbjsdnfhcnfvjmvjmvbfcfhyfujfjkfhdfh/ffyhfbvfhhvbbhbhcvuhffhvgggrfhjfhfvffvhbvvvbvbffvfffbfffb?fkcvmjckdfjdkjdjejdjkdjffidjdikejdijfidfjdj?jfikf

kd? :bheart

My penis fekjflkefklek,zq,kldzlk4zd5q4zàçà!é:wanéh

Way to throw in a reference to your genitals in a thread a 4 year old started. Whats the world coming to...

Way to throw the word Penis in a thread a 4 year old started. Whats the world coming to...

You're right that was very stupid of me. I edited.

By the way you used the "P" word as well. :P

Edited by Cranky:>

Ewwwww why is that leg so hairy!!!

chancho, when you are a man... sometimes you have hairy legs... and you wear stretchy pants all alone in your room :P