Getting to know you, as well as getting to know me.

SpiritWalker

First off i want to say hello again to everyone, I want to start out by saying that my name is James and the soul purpous of this thread is a way to try to get to know those i've met and those i havent met a bit more. As you know im addicted to wolfenstein as much as the next person is, Secondly, i love to play wow in which case in retail version i have a lvl 72 hunter and a lvl 74 death knight, when im extremely bored i play maple story in which case i have a lvl 116 priest. My favorite color is blue and black, im a tuarus, my music preference is anything except rap, my movies i like to watch is everything, the best movie ever made was A walk to remember and yeah it may be a chick flick but hey deep inside of all of us male's there is a softy side that we try to keep hidden and some like me just phail miserably at hiding it. My favorite food is anything Olive Garden, especially the breadsticks, salad, and Seafood Scampi :D and tons and tons of CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You get me a block of cheese and i will be yer best friend for life :), i am 29 years old, i have the heart of a kid, and yet i can have my serious sides as well. So with that said i hope to learn more about the people here and i hope to see yall in game :) Take care and peace out.

Is this harmony.com?? **giggles** r u trying to find a girlfriend here?? there are no girls in the internet u know... **giggles**

JUUUUUST KIDDING!!! I had to mess with ya!

• Administrators

I love indian food spicy, chinese/thai food and salads...and fav is chicken curry lolol... B)

lol i love Cheese too!

Never played any games much besides ET except red alert, rise of nations all series, warhammer, Crysis, COD 4(sometimes), NFS, CS. Been playing ET since last couple of years.

Any movies/sports which releases adrenaline in my body are loved!

lol nah not lookin for a girl o_O just a get to know one another kinda thing :P i kinda like to get a feel for who i talk to that way it doesnt seem like im talking to complete strangers all the time o_O

Well my names Kyle and im 17.

My hobbies include guitar,reading,hacky sack, games of any kind, movies, cooking(i'm studying to become a chef).

Favorite Color is blue

Favorite number is 13

Favorite bands are in my sig

Favorite food changes a lot, right now its Bourbon Street Chicken

Favorite Movie is Fight Club

Games im playing right now are Socom:Confrontation, Guitar Hero:World Tour, ET, Dead Frontier, Resistance 2.

I Listen to just about anything except Rap, mostly Metal and Progressive stuff.

Well thats a little about me and who i am

Hi mashed! my name is Katie and i am currently 18 years old yay! my life consists of college, video games(mainly ET), ciggeretts and weed. im a ex WoW addict and was the best raiding affliction/destructyion spec undead warlock on my server. i have a very short temper and hate moronic people. my fav food is mashed potatoes and gravy lawl. i like to have fun and get crazy while doing it. i can be brash and when noobs cross me in the server i will talk shit to them, even though im not supposed to :'(. As long as you dont piss me off then we will be fine.