Temp at your home

GraveDigger

In Dallas, we have something called The Weather Channel that will give us temps from all over the world. They have a website too. But I guess Houstonians haven't come up to speed with the rest of the tech world.

So..... It's 52 this morning and supposed to get up to 72 here in Dallas.

• Like 1

-4 or so.

I usually like a bit of cold, but now my fingers are close too freezing (computer at the attic), so gaming isn't that easy now :P Or homework, even worse at this moment :P

In Dallas, we have something called The Weather Channel that will give us temps from all over the world. They have a website too. But I guess Houstonians haven't come up to speed with the rest of the tech world.

So..... It's 52 this morning and supposed to get up to 72 here in Dallas.

Thanks smartass

Omg Masa how do you stay warm????

Like Proffa sayed, I use a lot wood in big fire place in center of house. 7cm3 wood at year, And I have sauna also.

And we have warm beds too :yahoo

Masa_1964

the reason i started this topic was because after watching the news I realized that much of Europe is getting pounded with severe winter conditions. Knowing that we have many members that live throughout Europe I was wondering if everybody was OK or if the conditions were making life harder than normal winters.

I had to work in Michigan last winter and it was about 15-F for most of the time I was there. It wasnt that bad during the day but at night the temp would drop lower and then it was shitty outside.