Temp at your home

GraveDigger

I was wondering what the weather was like where you live. Or to be more specific...what is the temperature in the city where you reside? I know that we have members and regulars from all over the world so let us know what its like at the end of January.

I am living back in Houston Texas and it was about 70 degrees here today.

Over the days we've got cuddly -10°C (14F) at Dortmund, Germany. Weather forecast says we can hit down to -20°C (-4F) till end of the week.

Wanna change places? XD

I was wondering what the weather was like where you live. Or to be more specific...what is the temperature in the city where you reside? I know that we have members and regulars from all over the world so let us know what its like at the end of January.

In Estonia in my hometown its exactly in the other end of termometer, so put a - in front;) Strangly enough the room temperature is rising:O