How do you sort the recorded vids?

PiNoY

Ok, this buffles me.

Every time I go to REPLAY ET menu and try to search for recorded game vids, I usually see videos sorted in descending order, I mean videos that start with Z filenames first instead of A filenames. I tried searching forum on this but led to nothing. Is there anyway this can be tweaked or sorted by filename or by creation date using etconfig? TIA

• Clan Friend

No. It's the mod that doesn't sort them, they decided to do it this way.

You can still use some external tool that launches et and loads the demo, like ultraviolet media manager, even though it is more etpro-oriented

You can copy the filename( i.e: vertito.dm_84 don't copy the dm_84 ) and load the mod then paste the filename after /demo (i.e. /demo vertito). Then you don't need to search it in the menu. I have 4500 map recorded it doesnt even load the record menu under jaymod lol, so after a time its better to just copy the file name, especially if it is something like 2012-01-22-164828-et_mor2_night_finalit and just launch it with /demo command.

• Like 2