suuup

hester prynne

Sup Hester Prynne Rules :D (since FAG time I kept calling you that) nice to cya here in forum :hi

man youve been around that long? i think i remember someone playing as -=medic=- on the fag servers i didnt know you were the same one though haha. and yea just making myself at home ya know. so how tall do you stand? imma guess 5'11 or 6'0 since thats pretty common :o

this should probably be moved to a more appropriate section probably the lounge

5.90 here :hmm 1m.80cm

Yes -=Medic=- fag time or anytime before it's all me ... never see anyone use that nick anyway. and I always played with it for years ... have some others like ///Cergy, NinjaNear, or [DZ]M'sila and more ;)

Edited by -=Medic=-
Oops 5.90 not 5.11 cos it's 1m80cm mauahaha eurovusa mesur fault

• Administrators

5'8 is pretty close to the average of 5'9.5 at least. im 19 almost 20 i stopped growing like 3 years ago :/

I always thought u were around 23 for some reason when I saw you 2 years back or so.

hah what gave you the impression i was older dare?

and whats up jess well im just curious i know its a pretty random topic but im kind of a height nerd. i come from a family with some weird genes my dad is 6'1 maybe a little more. my mom is 5'0 and i end up being 5'6 my older brothers about 5'3 so he really got the shitty end of the height stick. so im also curious to see if anyone else here got beaten with the height stick. o btw how come you dont play more jess i havent seen you in ages :P

• Like 1

whats up people i was just wondering how tall you all are and how much do you weigh. and height in shoes doesnt count B) i myself stand at a whopping 5 feet 6 inches and weigh 140. all muscle baby. yea i know im short as f*** looooool

All muscle ? Ill be sure to avoid you in dark alleys then :P Id personally say i was 5ft 8. Lol know what you mean bout checking others height. I like to compare myself to my mates by putting my hand gainst my forehead and then raising it towards their heads to compare heights and end up doing Hitler Saluts because the're all goddam tall >< 140 pounds and non of it musle haha . Can barley run a minute before the puffing starts and five minutes before the stitches com :D

• Like 1

Hiya Hester ^^ its Pika Jess aka *S*R* Jess!

And I am 5'4" and 115 lbs. why are you wondering this? haha

He is making coffins for us all! lmao Im 6'1" and 185 lbs of all noob.

• Like 1