need some help and advice

flagoon

im having trouble it comes 2 like 4 or 5 different maps that it wont download like vience and cean and reactor theres acouple more i think but those are the ones that mainly people choose please help and thank you :D

Do you mean downloads fail or they just dont even begin downloading?

If they dont even try downloading, then look for cl_allowdownload in your config and set it to 1.

If it doesn't exist in your config then add it:

seta cl_allowdownload "1"

is cl_wwwdownload also 1 ?

btw once you join a mod , it loads the config in the mod's folder.

so if for example you put there 2 lines (cl_allowdownload 1 , cl_wwwdownload 1) in etmain and then try to join hardcore, it will loads silent's mod cfg)

• 2 weeks later...

Do you mean downloads fail or they just dont even begin downloading?

If they dont even try downloading, then look for cl_allowdownload in your config and set it to 1.

If it doesn't exist in your config then add it:

seta cl_allowdownload "1"

hi all, fail for me :/...

My game crash when i download fearless's packs after half of first download... pretty weird (for sure, i know it's because of sv_wwwDlDisconnected and the FTP redirection) but how to fix it (my cvars are ok and i disabled my firewall)

info: i'm a mac user, but I do not think the OS makes a difference to our problem !

where can we download "~~~~fearlessjaymodRC2.pk3" and others to ad packs manualy ???

Edited by tribe

yeah that's what i does but i'm sure not all players have xfire or even friends in-game... so it could be usefull for all to have an http download link for all F|A's servers packs ?!

anyway this probleme is really weird, if someone have ever resolve this prob .... thanks to help us !!

i'm asking how i was able to download it first time, (before i totaly reinstal my game and deleted all packs yesterday) maybe sv_wwwDlDisconnected was off at this moment (i think i was properly dowloading it on F|A #2 XPSAVE FOREVER 2 years ago, but not sure, maybe more) ... ?