Lack of Administration on Silent Server

wh!rlw!nd

But when I do I just play a few maps, I don't know why but rotation seems short to me...where I'm playing the same map twice ...I guess it's the map voting ?

Yes, it's all about the voting. In general you've got 7 maps that can be considered the cycle though.

People just like the stuff they're used to and many don't even get that there's a voting system or just are trolling with it.

2 Things:

- The map rotation is out of reason about why "there are few" admins on server.

- About the maps, i have to say that (i cannot confirm it but i almost sure) always vote the same players. I mean, some regulars dont even know that we have a screen votation and they have the choise to give the vote. Sometimes i say while the map ends: VOTE EVERYONE...because i know many players dont know. And always the same players are polling to vote for a specific map (as me as example because i always ask for Beerrun, if not, ask Waster :D)

Wh!rlw!nd you should totally add me on xfire because we share the same feelings about doing the objective! B) What I mean is that even if my K/D is bad, I wanna go for the win! However, I usually play on Hardcore (no Ppsh and FF is on).

I also applied for the clan :)

sounds good, man!

Many newer players who vote tend to vote for the maps they have played previously on the server. I have to agree with the 6/7/8 map "cycle" though, since the other maps not getting voted are usually not suited for smaller servers/non-jaymod/nq mods.

Wh!rlw!nd you should totally add me on xfire because we share the same feelings about doing the objective! B) What I mean is that even if my K/D is bad, I wanna go for the win! However, I usually play on Hardcore (no Ppsh and FF is on).

I also applied for the clan :)

sounds good, man!

Added you! See you in Game :)