Denied Apply ...

ManOwaR

Guys you will never understand a thing about me , no offence but I never wants to apply as a member just coz some members and ex members (S@ntos) ask me and insist to do it.

I tell you how I told them : I can play in the same way with or without a tag in front of my nick.

I can do a good job as a regular player ,no need to be an admin for report a cheater coz I dont like to play with them , I ballance the teams coz I like to play fair and I have my eyes (eye :P ) open coz I am use to it.

With or without tag people who know me they like me , just who never had the pleasure to know me , as Wyvern is , have something to comment , and dont know why and what he gained with this.

Thats why I reply to him like that and I am right.

Dont worry coz I already know coz if I write a reply like that I will be denied , I known that , but as I said is no matter for me.

I meet here a lot of good people , great players , good admins and I like them all , and I want to keep that in this way.

I have nothing to loose , maybe you ppl are just a little bit.

Dont want to offend anybody but thats it.

Anyway CYA all in GAME.

Best regards.

Edited by ManOwaR
  • Like 1

Stop complaining, this is why your getting denied.

and lighten up, we really don't care if "your never wants to apply as a member" we denied you because you just showed total disrespect.

:lol_3: dissrespect for who , you ?

Those whom I respect they know about it :P you are just a spoiled 20 years old kid.

Good luck in life , and I realy mean this.

I will no post here any longer , at least if I have someting important to post.

CYA guys.

:lol_3: dissrespect for who , you ?

Those whom I respect they know about it :P you are just a spoiled 20 years old kid.

Good luck in life , and I realy mean this.

I will no post here any longer , at least if I have someting important to post.

CYA guys.

I'm not spoiled, I buy my own things, Life is good for me, but I can't agree its good for you.

alright you two, take it to pm. We dont wanna see you fights over a denied app. manowar feel free to reapply in 3 months until then please reframe from posting topics like this again.

/locked to prevent drama

• Administrators

You being denied had nothing to do with Wyvern. I denied you since you clearly misrepresent who you are, plus with these types of replies it just shows me that you are immature and not fit to be part of this clan.