mac or pc?

Ace_Light

Macs i have always seen as something you store your work on whether be stuff for your Job or Music editing software ect. Pc's i perfer because you can't really game on a Mac and they're cheaper (Unless you're buying AlienWare ect.)

I have Windows and I've never had any problem with it, but I've never used or seen a Mac, I can't say which is better, but Windows is nice :)

This is pointless. The biggest reason to pick a PC or mac depends on which one you want.

Secondly: For gaming, a windows computer will win. Macs can play games and pretty well, but not as good as windows.

For everything else, a mac will do just as good or better than a PC. Besides gaming and CATIA, I do everything else on my macbook.

A windows computer will be cheaper in general, but a macbook will last longer. (from experience). Macs are also better integrated and run smoother because of that.

My choice: PC for gaming, mac for everything else.

Oh and Linux beats everything else, hands down. There is no argument against that.

Edited by ajnl

PC

for the simple reason: I can build (and upgrade) them myself in the way I want.

My pc is a never ending project

Nothing against mac but they are a bit expensive for me (although my pc will probably be in the same price range, but that's due to a couple of upgrade I've done)

ps. I'm using windows and linux (no idea how the max os X works, used it a couple of times but not good enought to make a judgement)

Hah zai and bullet replied yay my two fav ppl lol but yea i used to have a pc but now i have a mac i think pc is good cuase its more original but i like mac btr only cause the way it operates an the quality, my old pc sucked it was one of the old latitudes so maybe if i had a better windows computer id change my mind but for now its mac i guess

Hah zai and bullet replied yay my two fav ppl lol but yea i used to have a pc but now i have a mac i think pc is good cuase its more original but i like mac btr only cause the way it operates an the quality, my old pc sucked it was one of the old latitudes so maybe if i had a better windows computer id change my mind but for now its mac i guess

If you don't like OSX or want/need a PC...just install Windows on a bootcamp partition and have both. Your question has been covered many times on these forums. Just use whichever one you like most, or get a Mac and use both.