Can't view demo's.....

Achiyan

in this thread ---> http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/27618-sorry-but-is-true-fa-member-cheats/ i cant view the demos. first file starts to load then Error pops up. "Bad Index 80 in entity." and in second file, it starts to load then error pops up "Unknown Event : 94" any ideas?

You should put demos in your ET 2.60b folder > Jaymod > Demos. Launch the game, then load Jaymod mod and Replays.

Can you please tell us how you try to review the demo step by step?

well, i actually always viewed demos after placing them in Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory -> etmain -> demos without problems. so imma try the Jaymod -> Demos and see if that works.

thats pretty much the process there Joker. besides the open ET and click replays.

yeah, that worked. placing them into the Jaymod -> Demos folder. other demos havent needed that. i would just put them into ETmain and they'd play. so for future reference, each Demo would have to be placed and played from its respective mod?

yeah, that worked. placing them into the Jaymod -> Demos folder. other demos havent needed that. i would just put them into ETmain and they'd play. so for future reference, each Demo would have to be placed and played from its respective mod?

yes

• Clan Friend

weird... I can place them in etmain/demos or somemod/demos, and it's the same (the only thing you *have* to do is loading the correct mod to watch them).

Anyway, if putting demos in that folder makes them work for you....

weird... I can place them in etmain/demos or somemod/demos, and it's the same (the only thing you *have* to do is loading the correct mod to watch them).

Anyway, if putting demos in that folder makes them work for you....

that makes sense as well :P

You make folder: demos In Jaymod folder. Move dm84 demos to there. Start ET, Press Esc, Click on MODS and choose

Jaymod\Load mod. Then Click on DEMOS and choose a demo to view. Or use Seismovision program to get demos going In ET.