The 50 Game

Ghosted

Only if you tell me the last digit of that number!

Not that hard, from digit 762 it is nine nine nine nine nine nine and so on. Feynman has shown that.

<insert trollface image>

Normal members of the forums and guests have to count to 50, and they give +1.

Members of F|A want to get to -50, and they give -1.

Moderators and Admins of F|A want to help get to -50, and they give -3.

I´m not in the group normal member i´m not in the group member of F|A and i´m not in the group moderator or admin

I´m News Reporter -100 i win :P

• Platinum VIP

I´m not in the group normal member i´m not in the group member of F|A and i´m not in the group moderator or admin

News reporters arent allowed to vote :)

• Like 1

We are really at -1... ADMINS and MODERATORS of the forum or in-game, going by your group, give -3. So lady, you would be giving +1 :P

We are at -1, and I am bumbing it up +1.

We are at 0

First to reach 50 wins, and can only go up or down every ten minutes, but chatting in-between is ok you just can't add or subtract ;)

Edit: Sorry, was high

-GhosT

Lol, I guess you are in Mods and Admins :D

Edited by Ghosted

We are really at -1... ADMINS and MODERATORS of the forum or in-game, going by your group, give -3. So lady, you would be giving +1 :P

We are at -1, and I am bumbing it up +1.

We are at 0

Lol, I guess you are in Mods and Admins :D

in-game pretty much all members got admin commands (kick and stuff like that) and level 14+ members got ban so that makes that all members posting in this thread do -3 ?? Maybe we must say: founders, leaders, co-leaders and staff do -3 , other members -1 ?

btw. please put in at which number we are, I'm to lazy to count :P

It goes by group, just because you have commands doesn't make you an admin.

you said in-game and in-game we are admins (just make it founders, (co-)leaders and staff = -3 the rest -1

+ that would mean I'm not allowed to give -1 because I'm in vip member group although I'm also a member of this clan

guess it's now -1 again :P

+ loool so much about a spam game :P

Awh, how mean. This topic is for fun (: If you don't like it don't include yourself in it.

and..... -13

I agree.

+1 now I think :P

omg this is still going....let me put it this way. I hate math, if i wanted to do more math i woulda be held back a grade in high school. Now that im outta school i avoid it like the plague. Soooo with that said...what we're at -2 now then?