Can't get Server Browser To Display Servers/Can't Connect To IPS

Phineas Geist

Heya all. You may know me as the noob that hangs around the XP Save Server.

Anyway, ET was working fine for me until today. Now I can't use the Server Browser or connect to IPs manually. Obviously my internet is working, and PunkBuster is enabled. Does anyone think they know what the problem might be?

Thanks a lot in advance!

In that case it's probably something to do with the master server list.

That's what I thought also, but when master server list is down, you still should be able to connect directly over IP adress, no?

That's what I thought also, but when master server list is down, you still should be able to connect directly over IP adress, no?

I always thought that too, but someone told me otherwise early October.. They could've been talking sh*t though :P

you can try enter to the master list since other mod (silent, nq etc) and look if you can access now. Also you can use the command /vid_restart (in console) and look what happened. Emm... Other idea is look if you dont move the options of connection. I hope your problem take solution fast friend.

http://www.splashdamage.com/forums/showthread.php/31749-servers-list-down-today

etmaster.idsoftware.com is not responding to network requests.

At this time, until idsoftware restores connectivity to the master server, the server list will not work.

F|A RECRUITING XP SAVE /connect jay1.clan-fa.com:27960 /connect 8.9.4.227:27960

F|A #2 XPSAVE FOREVER /connect jay2.clan-fa.com:27960 /connect 174.34.164.93:27960

F|A BEGINNERS XPS (Euro) /connect jay3.clan-fa.com:27960 /connect 178.63.72.170:27960

F|A NoDownload XPSAVE GERMANY /connect jay4.clan-fa.com:27960 /connect 178.63.72.165:27960

F|A SILENT RECRUITING new /connect etpub.clan-fa.com:27960 /connect 174.34.164.92:27960

F|A HARDCORE XPS /connect hardcore.clan-fa.com:27960 /connect 216.155.146.19:27960

F|A NOQUARTER XPS /connect nq1.clan-fa.com:27960 /connect 72.9.97.40:27960

F|A NoQ #2 RECRUITING XPS /connect nq26b.clan-fa.com:27960 /connect 178.63.72.175:27960 ET 2.60

• Like 1