2 GUID's

wh!rlw!nd

Hey Guys,

i Just got ET up and running on my laptop at home this evening (Hence the awesomeness if anyone happened to see me running into walls like a drunkard and such in the hardcore server this evening) However As I actively will be Playing ET on both My work PC and my Home laptop, I was wondering if there is anyway of storing 2 GUID's? I guess i could use the Call of Duty spot as I don't play Call of Duty?

You could just copy your guid from work computer and email to youself, and download it on the laptop. That way you have same xp/kd on both computers.

You could just copy your guid from work computer and email to youself, and download it on the laptop. That way you have same xp/kd on both computers.

That is a great shout! I'll get the GUID from my work PC tomorrow B)

Also you've got the chance to register your nick to Trackbase and store your ETkey there.

To avoid losing XP you should take any step possible to store your key. ;)

Not that I don't trust Paul and the others involved with Trackbase, but I will always recommend being extremely cautious when storing your etkey on any third party website. You are much safer trusting your email storage simply due to the fact that it is outright illegal for any email service provider to check your emails without legal authority or legit reason to do so.

Thanks for the Help Gents, Like a proper Rodney I emailed myself my GUID :lol::lol:

Will email myself the ETKey and get this sorted for tomorrow. ^_^

Also need to create a new config... I always used Lakes config builder before (This is going back to 2000, and used to save the time of having to do all the hard work) Would you recommend any other config builders?