Hi, PJG needs info about the euro server of F|A

radio

• Clan Friend

@radio

If he still lags, I think it's because he passes from some slow node in the route to that server, I have no big lags there despite my ping being high.

Maybe when the server is full, in some maps (fueldump).

Does he have a winmtr log? If that is the problem, then no et setting can solve it.

@psyko

check your pm, I give you my excuses even here publicly, and case closed for me

Thank you all, my lag is really low now on beginners, i think i am the same as ever, (i wont whine anymore, i promise !)

ah, this is PJG. but it is not my acount, it is radio acount (too lazy for create one, so he just borrowed me his acount )

/////PJG.

Thank you all, my lag is really low now on beginners, i think i am the same as ever, (i wont whine anymore, i promise !)

ah, this is PJG. but it is not my acount, it is radio acount (too lazy for create one, so he just borrowed me his acount )

/////PJG.

Please do create one.

7. If we ever find you are sharing your account with someone else then your/both account will be deleted without any prior notice. You are only responsible for your account and no one else.