The top 50 players in 2011

GoldenBullet

@Maryse

Lahm, Tevez, Muller? Mistake ;)

Pique? so where is Puyol?

Ibrahimovic - his big time is over like Beckham, Drogba and Lampard :))

Bale don't need to prove anything... he's a very good player

Where's Chicharito??

I like Chicharito, but he's still young and only made one good season. Need more. If you follow football, this season is pretty hard for him (injuries, no goals, etc.)

@Maryse

Lahm, Tevez, Muller? Mistake ;)

Pique? so where is Puyol?

Ibrahimovic - his big time is over like Beckham, Drogba and Lampard :))

Bale don't need to prove anything... he's a very good player

Lahm is one of the best wing back, i don't like Dani Alves' style. Man City are where they are now thanks to Tevez. But you're right about Muller (might find better).

Puyol haven't his place in top best players. He's good but a lot of goals Barca conceded are from Puyol.

About Bale, sorry but Bale is also young and need to prove more. Playing 2 good matches against Inter isn't enough. I mean he's way too inconsistent.

As a player of Premier League, Bale going very good in my opinion.

About Lahm... I soooooo don't like his game style :/

And Tevez, he's ugly and i can find 999999999 better players ;)

Oh, and btw. Young age doesn't mean that player can't be good. Look at Messi :) He's the best proof :)

So you consider a player by his physique? What about Rooney? Ribery? Iniesta? They doesn't look really good but they're good players lol

Messi wasn't in top players when he started the first season. He's now playing at the highest football level for few seasons already. It's the first one for Bale.

+ Messi is much better at start (more skill).

Thing with these kinda lists is that if you ask 50 people to make a top 50, you'd probably get 51 different lists haha ;) Personally I would've put Van Persie and Robben in there. Definitely would've left Gervinho, Vorm (WTF?) Gyan and Ruiz out. I mean, if you're gonna put goalies in there, where's Cassilias or Stekelenburg, THE two top keepers at the World championship, not to forget the Nigerian goalie. (Who's name I can't think of right now.) Not gonna bother making a list myself though, props to you for doing so man!