How was your NYE?

Kladkakan

Well mine was amazing, i got completely hammered which was planned. Didn't plan on falling in a brook like thing lol. Couldn't get up from laughing. Oh yeah before i forget: never take a vitamin pill when you're drunk.

I liked spending my new years eve with Baska ^^

Kewl i have to say spending the night with friends and ending up in a ditch isn't as fun as i would have expected BUT i nearly pissed myself from laughing because i fell in it.

lol well got into a nice big fight drunk as hell.fcked a few people up and got bit in the nose.

Haha means it was one hell of a party. Downer is i can only remember i fell into a ditch. Gonna ask my mate if i fought anyone because some dude was screwing around with my niece and got pretty mad lol.

well, this was the first time I went out with NYE, so it was good fun. Before, I just stayed in our street with the neighbours and all that. So this night was definetely memorable:) Nothing wild though, just laughing at others for about 8 hours.

Worked. Was busy and didn't get to see the ball drop.

Btw.... Vitamin B12 & Thiamine are 2 vitamins that are OK to take after drinking. Take with at least 20 oz. water. Vitamins for carbohydrate (alcohol) metabolism and water for hydration to flush the metabolites (what causes the headache) out thru the kidneys.

First time actually going out NYE.. Most pubs were 21's/23's when they're usually 18's. From what I saw, they didn't get half of what they expected. We went to a club for some NYE party, had a bit of memories hit me when I went in since I wasn't there since last year.. Night was fun though, spent most of it in the smoking room talking to my friend, also we were too busy talking that we missed the countdown before midnight.. woops. Overall - good night, would go out again on NYE :)