Bye everyone

Frated1

Well, it's been a great five months hanging out with you guys. I won't regret it a single bit.

I don't know why I was kicked off but I'm sure you had a good reason. As I will likely never be in =F|A= again, I'd just like to say that I'd miss you. And I'll stay loyal.

Thank you everyone.

Edited by Frated1

I know very little, but i don't believe you don't know whats gone on.. Being kicked from the clan without even a single lesser demotion beforehand doesn't happen readily.. I'd love to know what went on, but from that single fact I do know of, something bad must've happened..

Good luck with everything!

It turns out it was the age issue on my profile.

Oh.. Well, in that case I can understand why.. Yes we say 16+ but I'm sure any clan would rather have someone who didnt meet that criteria than one who plays us off for a bunch of idiots.. >.< Anyways, take care dude..

Oh.. Well, in that case I can understand why.. Yes we say 16+ but I'm sure any clan would rather have someone who didnt meet that criteria than one who plays us off for a bunch of idiots.. >.< Anyways, take care dude..

Are you saying that I played you off for a bunch of idiots?