=F|A= Mobby Fragmovie

Mobby

Here it is my little Fragmovie. It's nothing special but it makes a lot of fun doing it and playing it =)

Maybe i will doing more but i'll see.

Have fun with it and please rate and comment it. See ya ingame :hi

WeGame for DL and good qually: http://www.wegame.com/watch/F_A_Mobby_F ... of_Duty_4/

PLz excuse my nooby question, but since I have never played any CoD game i dont know the answer. Are the numbers that pop up after u get a kill some kind of reward points, etc? Im guessing they but i dont know for sure lol. The game looks really nice, gonna get it for Christmas but first I need to think about getting a better graphics card lmao. Well done vid. Im working on one for ET aswell. Not going to give a deadline when I will unveil it since I don't have much time to get any work on it done.

Hobbit, make sure you keep your eye out for CoD6 (Modern Warfare 2). It will be out by Christmas and it will look even better than this one. =].

With the card im planning to buy, MW2 still wont run. Even if it does I wouldn't buy it. I hear their is going to be another WW2 themed CoD so ill wait for that one :)