=F|A= Night before Christmas

DontShootMe

Grab you carpet squares and hot cocoa kids, it's story time!

Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the chat room, not a creature was stirring except RabidRaccoon.

The stockings were hung by Daredevil with care in hopes that Santa (Speedfact) soon would be there.

The ET kids were all nestled and snug in their bed, while visions of gunfire danced in their heads

. And GI Joe in his kerchief and Souljahmon in his cap, had just settled down for a long couple maps.

When on winter crash, there arose such a clatter, Funkbut dove into cover to avoid being battered.

Cyrodan tossed grenades that went off with a flash, threw all of his frags and shot DontShoot in the ass.

The moon on the chopper and rockets aglow, gave Cyclone the smackdown as he ran to and fro.

When what to my wondering eye should appear, but JoeDirt logging on and typing out !beer.

And a little old soldier so lively and quick, I knew in a moment it must be slickbud.

More rapid than eagles in Fockfear now came, and he whistled and hollered and called Rolf a name.

Now Baska and Klinker, BlackMagic and Matty, on Tsizzle, on Alex on Doobie and Dougl@s.

To the top of the porch, to the top of the wall Razor was Sniping and kicking us all.

So up to the house top the airstrike then flew, to kill all the campers and Thoracic too.

Snake got shot in the head while turning around and Ch11m33y was spraying bullets all around.

Dressed in a ghillie from his head to the floor, Theo was sniping and setting claymores.

An RPG was slung on Sicsiksix’s back, and Ow_my_eye pressed the attack.

Obi was !owned and Devastator was !killed, Diinah tossed some C4 and Rx_jawa’s blood was spilled.

……….

I think I lost where I was going with this and cant remember the story…..

…….and its 4 AM

!kick DontShootMe write a story that makes sense.

PS: Sorry to anyone that didn't get a mention in here

• Like 8