ET

DarknesS

You may have set your screen resolution too high. Did you modify the resolution? If you made it above 1280x1056 (or whatever it is, I don't have it open) it will lock up permanently and you won't be able to play.

The solution is to go into your etconfig.cfg file (open it with notepad) and reset "r_mode" to "4". The save the file and reopen ET. Should be fine.

You can find the etconfig.cfg file here: C:/Program Files/Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory/etmain

You can use ctrl+F to activate the "find" feature in Notepad so you can find and edit the r_mode variable.

Hope this helps.

• Administrators
You may have set your screen resolution too high. Did you modify the resolution? If you made it above 1280x1056 (or whatever it is, I don't have it open) it will lock up permanently and you won't be able to play.

The solution is to go into your etconfig.cfg file (open it with notepad) and reset "r_mode" to "4". The save the file and reopen ET. Should be fine.

You can find the etconfig.cfg file here: C:/Program Files/Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory/etmain

You can use ctrl+F to activate the "find" feature in Notepad so you can find and edit the r_mode variable.

Hope this helps.

if you look at the ss it says 800x600, and basically tells him missing Glide installation, assuming no 3dfx available, which means that the video driver is not installed

Hope this helps.

if you look at the ss it says 800x600, and basically tells him missing Glide installation, assuming no 3dfx available, which means that the video driver is not installed

Yeah, I get it. It also says "Warning: could not set the given mode". Who knows what happened.

Hope this helps.

Yeah, I get it. It also says "Warning: could not set the given mode". Who knows what happened.

Most likely one error led to another