Server Update F|A NoQuarter XPS

daredevil

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aha thanks for restoring the orignal settings. One thing i find a bit annyoing though is that your own team mates are able to run over your landmines and set them off without incuring damge to themselves. grrrr...

aha thanks for restoring the orignal settings. One thing i find a bit annyoing though is that your own team mates are able to run over your landmines and set them off without incuring damge to themselves. grrrr...

:hmm

:geek:

:confused

lol you do intriguing me at times medic :P

I was just thinking but sharing in forum that I'm thinking, cos i know what i did to make landmine being tripped by teammates. but i was thinking how to fix it like i did last time without being in server :hmm

I was just thinking but sharing in forum that I'm thinking, cos i know what i did to make landmine being tripped by teammates. but i was thinking how to fix it like i did last time without being in server :hmm

ah...lol

edit ah you ficed it. danke :)

Medic your doing a great Job but get your bum off of cod4 and come play et with us you French noob

:lol: I can't play ET any more, lost that fun I had before playing the game, so when I play ET now it's because of you or skull ask or some old friend want me join them and spend some fun. But join the game like before and play for 1 hour or more, I don't think so :rolleyes:

:lol: I can't play ET any more, lost that fun I had before playing the game, so when I play ET now it's because of you or skull ask or some old friend want me join them and spend some fun. But join the game like before and play for 1 hour or more, I don't think so :rolleyes:

Well OK then you French noob be that way !! LOL I do like what you have done on the NQ server an you pm me the admin vsays pls thx buddy keep up the good work and I'll cya on the cod4 server sooooooooooon !