Server Update F|A NoQuarter XPS

daredevil

turn off pb and give me some hacks to use against cimpy ... :D

yeah i'm gona add this 2 commands !pboff !pbon ... just for you this way you can disable it and enable it anytime ...

btw nice sig hahahahahahahaha :lol:

Doesnt enabling and disabling PB require a server-restart?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

turn off pb and give me some hacks to use against cimpy ...

yeah i'm gona add this 2 commands !pboff !pbon ... just for you this way you can disable it and enable it anytime ...

btw nice sig hahahahahahahaha :lol:

wow thanks : ) - but just leave on !pboff :P

if you mean cimpys sig then yes. if you mean mine then :confused

On am ore serious note, how poerful are the rnades? they really seem rather weak lol

ok tell me how to bind F|A vsays on NQ and ill be v.happy :)

I'm gonna post the whole list of vsay (it's gonna take few minutes), also I'm gonna update the sound pack in 2 weeks, some will be moved but adding more :hi

I'm gonna post the whole list of vsay (it's gonna take few minutes), also I'm gonna update the sound pack in 2 weeks, some will be moved but adding more :hi

ah done the baskas, dunno whether i can thank you or not considering it was all a dream :P But ill thank you so...thanks :P

:lol: nice you enjoying the vsays... anyway there are 9 admin vsay (hide vsay) that you can ask Skully or anyone who can use them ... but i can not put them in list cos they must be stay hiding for admin only and clan members

also here is a little hiding vsay that I'm sure no one use yet ^^ I made 2 vsay for Koba he wanted them in first sound pack in FA#2 but at the end I added them to NQ one cos fa#2 no more place.

to use them do this vsay koba1 or vsay koba2 ;) why telling you about those 2 cos it's not used. also those 2 vsay are with 5 sounds so try them ^^

• Administrators

:lol: nice you enjoying the vsays... anyway there are 9 admin vsay (hide vsay) that you can ask Skully or anyone who can use them ... but i can not put them in list cos they must be stay hiding for admin only and clan members

also here is a little hiding vsay that I'm sure no one use yet ^^ I made 2 vsay for Koba he wanted them in first sound pack in FA#2 but at the end I added them to NQ one cos fa#2 no more place.

to use them do this vsay koba1 or vsay koba2 ;) why telling you about those 2 cos it's not used. also those 2 vsay are with 5 sounds so try them ^^

the smack my b!tch from prodigy needs to be its own vsay

i must say you've worded this in a rather percuiler way ... indeed any budding sherlock may just be able to piece the clues here :P

lol ta for the kob info