School in Japan next year

NinjaJesus

HEY GUYS I AM BACK FROM THE BADLAND OF NO INTERNET.(notlikeyoueverknewiwasherebefore)

I am going to Japan for school next year, so I have 11 months to learn some basic Japanese and other things,

sure, I know this is early to post, what with 11 months, but the longer this is here, the more time that people have to tell me crucial info about Japan. I really don't want to accidentally piss someone off, and also, HALP WITH JAPANESE PLX

I've heard that the elderly japanese hate western foreigners? :(

have fun :D

LMAO,

The first stuff you need learn is this:

baka yaro

oh Baka

baka

busu

buotoko

minikui

kusatta

roba

oni

inoshishi

okama

barazoku

yurizoku or onabe

achike

Chikushoo

Kuso

Kusu o taberu na!

Urusai, Kono Bakayaro!

ketsunoana

Pai Pai

onara

onara atama

kisama

Manko

Ama

Shineo Konoyaro

Chikan

Chijo

Tekoki

Tamakeri

Panchira

Hentai

Chinko

try to translate yourself, and learn!!!!

BAKA!!!!!!!

The person working with the exchange company people came over and did an interview today, I think I passed it pretty good.

But now I have to learn Japanese and to write in Katakana and Hiragana. FFFFFFFFFF

BUT I CAN DO IT, I HAVE A YEAR UNTIL I GO.

Any links would help :D

I went to Australia for six months when I was in college. It was a lot of fun and I didn't have to learn a new language.

I had a Japanese buddy in college and I couldn't understand his English. He taught me a little Japanese but man it is HARD. I had two Japanese girlfriends while I was in college (at different times) and they are very nice people but quite shy. No, they don't like foreigners.

The Japanese girls will love you long time.

Where did you want to go in Germany if you could choose it?

Probably Berlin :P

I went to Australia for six months when I was in college. It was a lot of fun and I didn't have to learn a new language.

I had a Japanese buddy in college and I couldn't understand his English. He taught me a little Japanese but man it is HARD. I had two Japanese girlfriends while I was in college (at different times) and they are very nice people but quite shy. No, they don't like foreigners.

Then they don't have to like me, I'll just swear at them in english. or, if by some chance they do know english, German. hahahah!

Where did you want to go in Germany if you could choose it?

Probably Berlin :P

Then they don't have to like me, I'll just swear at them in english. or, if by some chance they do know english, German. hahahah!

Come play already!

P.S. Bring buttplugs.