Christmas coming time to spend money?

Proffa

So, how much you guys and girls going to spend money to christmas?

I have decided about 4-5 years ago, that i dont buy any gifts to anyone.

This christmas i just put money to my sons bank account, about 50 €

I buy only one present to both of my sons and after x-mas we go to sale and if we find something nice then I'm gonna buy it. I hate how commercial x-mas has turn into... X-mas for me is having fun with my family, make some traditional food and rest loads lol. I'm not making any stress of this... only enjoying the free time :)

So I spend around 40€ to christmas

I put to my sons bank account 10€ in every month :)

• Like 1

I bought my girl friend a white gold necklace with blue topaz stones. Thank goodness for amazon sales, or else there would be no way for me to afford it. lol.

necklace.jpg

• Like 1

We've got our own Dutch version of Santa Claus called Sinterklaas, and I spent about 80 euros on my two daughters. I now hope to buy Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 for Christmas for me, but that's probably not gonna happen, since the end of year bills are coming up, and I also need clothes and food. But the week leading upto christmas is always the most fun for me, christmas itself is usually a letdown.

Well so far I've only bought half my presents with around €120 spent on perfume/aftershave for my godmother and godfather. I'm getting my mums and dads presents with my sister so another €100 or more to be spent there, gave my older sister €50 euro to get my younger sister toys where she works and gonna give my older sister €40 euro (we agreed to give each other that much money for xmas). Going to get my grandparents some petrol vouchers and chocolates and that should be everything sorted I guess, overall - €370.

I don't really care what I get for Xmas, all I want to do is give presents to family and spend time with them and when I get paypal sorted before the new year I will donate some money to =F|A= :)

I only buy presents for my 5 kids and my nieces and nephews. For nieces and nephews I have a $20 Limit so it works out to about $140.00. This year we are quite tight with money so Im not sure how much I will be spending on my kids, But i never go overboard with them anyway. they may get 2-3 presents each and 1-2 from Santa as well which are to share between them (swimming pool, board games etc) So at a guess I might spend about $100 on each child. But it could still be even less