metalhead

rage quit!

hello all metalhead here, just had to laugh about a ragequit i was responsible for, i killed him with the m97 like 15 times, i hunted him lol, then he quit. he whined so i hunted:P, if youve done the same, post?

What game, and whos the person?

I've been involved in these situations before, I headshotted someone with a R700 no-scoping and he instantly cussed, and raged quit.

I just wanted to play the game, didn't try being a bad person.

the game, et the map, venice. and the person, dead somthing lol. he kept calling my skill cheap? lol so i onwed hime lots till rage quit

Happens to me everyday..

I remember playing against Verdinaus or something on Jay2 last week. Killed him about 5 times in a row and he ragequit after the 5th.. Was pretty funny when I noticed he was in the top 20 or so on trackbase :P

Believe it or not I have made people ragequit.. But there's not much chance of that any more :P

A rager accused me of aim-botting once....anyone who has played a game with me knows how funny that is...

A rager accused me of aim-botting once....anyone who has played a game with me knows how funny that is...

LIES! Your panzer skills are like no other :P

lol well i ended up nerd raging the other day. i got panzered like 5 times in a row and ended up throwing my mouse at my monitor. sadly that turned into an extra long rage quit because it cracked my monitor XD. learned my lesson on that one lol.

lol ya i get accused of using hacks all the time its ridiculous, i wish i was that good.

That Battlefield rage quit video is so funny. I have to admit I yell at my screen sometimes, too. Then I just bow my head and respawn.

I basically suck at this game, but I sometimes achieve that raters rage quit, cause I hit them with my poison knife :P

I love the hatred you get from raters when you play with poison knives just to piss them off :D