Leave-topic

Mayhem

Hey folks,

I know I'm just a Trial Member and I also know that I have not been active on forum and server for over a week,

so I leave the clan (though I never fully joined, but okay). Thanks to those who supported me on my way to becoming a full-member. But I just do not belong here.

Several things in this clan are things I dislike and I'm not saying that this 'dislike' is the clan's fault, cause maybe it's just my way of weird thinking.

Just don't feel fit in, that's all.

Good bye all

Mayhem

Hey folks,

I know I'm just a Trial Member and I also know that I have not been active on forum and server for over a week,

so I leave the clan (though I never fully joined, but okay). Thanks to those who supported me on my way to becoming a full-member. But I just do not belong here.

Several things in this clan are things I dislike and I'm not saying that this 'dislike' is the clan's fault, cause maybe it's just my way of weird thinking.

Just don't feel fit in, that's all.

Good bye all

Mayhem

Good luck ,

Bye.

Its not us, its you. Bai

Sorry if I made you misunderstand me :/

I did not mean that FA clan is not ''good'' (can't find the correct words), I just don't feel like fitting in here, that's all.

I should have written that topic in a different, more understandable way.. ;)

Thanks to all now,

and I wish good luck to you and the whole FA as well. :)

Edited by Mayhem

Out of curiosity, did you leave because your trial period didn't end in the way you expected it to end? Only because you didn't get promoted to full member doesn't mean you don't fit the community.

gl, hf, bye.

cya and have fun. and maybe he just feels like he made a mistake when he joined, and he made a valid reason to leave, unlike.. "you guys are morons admin abusers, losers this clan is shit".. and so-forth, cause i know you guys get that alot, and his leaving post is respectable in my eyes at least, tell him good luck in his journey and hope he finds fun in next clan or w/e he do, and be done with it, cause this game won't be here forever :D

• Like 1

Out of curiosity, did you leave because your trial period didn't end in the way you expected it to end? Only because you didn't get promoted to full member doesn't mean you don't fit the community.

gl, hf, bye.

Nope, I definitely did not leave for that reason m8. I left because I just didn't feel like fitting in here. Most people are different than me and would take different choices than me. And both of the choices (mine and yours) could be correct and awesome. But it's just that I'm searching for another type of clan if you know what I mean (I just got difficulties with bringing my thoughts into words ^^)..

@EquaniMity:

That's right. I definitely won't say that FA-members are total abusive morons and as shitty as hell, cause you just are not. You people are great, but then just in another way ^^ I'm searching for some different clan, so sorry for all this shit I caused around Trial-stuff etc., didn't mean to associate you people with the evil side of life ;)

Bye again,

all take care and who knows we'll meet later