GoGoOrangeRanger is Dead

Quovadis

Every clan gets a few cheaters eventually :rolleyes: Although I agree GoGo has had/caused more then its fair share of drama aha

Right? I always thought they were just a bunch of goofy kids, lol...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

hmmm funny little convo abt our clan. we did have 1 cheater who was banned the moment we realized he was hacking. and whiners? haha maybe u shud work on getting close to killing us first before trying to insult. oh and Oliv leaving us is ok. thts no reason to come here and start insulting for no randomly.

Edited by SapphireRanger/Ortiran

meh whatever. telling something the way it is doesnt really "prove" anything other than what i was saying. anyways i didnt come to start random flame wars with ur ppl but after reading this post and seeing the random insults i had to say that random insulting isnt really necessary on ur end.

i dont personally hate on anyone just the fact that u guys were insulting so i had to come in on that

• Administrators

meh whatever. telling something the way it is doesnt really "prove" anything other than what i was saying. anyways i didnt come to start random flame wars with ur ppl but after reading this post and seeing the random insults i had to say that random insulting isnt really necessary on ur end.

i dont personally hate on anyone just the fact that u guys were insulting so i had to come in on that

You really don't know the history. Before there was GoGoRangers there were 2 nubs that showed up on our servers and started talking shit out of the blue, few minutes after that one of them was busted for hax by pbbans. That person tried many times to avoid the ban and failed and kept pm me and talking shit to me on xfire and talking shit about F|A on their clan page, I ignored it, then that person started GoGo as he called it a bunch of friends playing and not a clan, they recruited one person on my server and the other guy got banned. I went to their "forums" to explain and provide the reason and was promptly banned. I didn't care. In the end they apologized and I let few of them back on my servers. Look I could care less about GoGo but don't take it out of context there is more then one former cheater in your "clan" but again I really could care less if they cheater in the past as long as they are clean now. I could simply ban you all from my servers if I wanted to and end all the drama but I got better things to do with my time. So since these nubs vented their frustration 2 weeks ago and you just noticed the topic today I consider the matter closed.
  • Like 4

i think i know whats going on with the clan I'm in better than others and when i say there was on one (former blueranger) who hacked then there was only 1. I did not join them for immaturities but rather for the fact that they were skilled fraggers. and its the fact that people bring up shit that happened abt 2 years ago (the whining/drama etc) and bring it up in context with the current members is what pisses ppl off.. keep that off the tables when ur dealing with new members. and no the founders of GoGo were not the ones who were caught hacking. they always were and will be clean and we always do checks on bans etc on all members so tht isnt really a problem.

the main point of my topic was, if u see the current active members hacking/whining etc then u can bring it up but dont try to start random shit cuz of other members who have already been kicked out of the clan. and closed indeed. i wont be replying to this thread after this post