What foreign countries have u already visited?

Kat0n

Q: Does this count if I was only there because it was a multi-stop flight in the days where I had to wait hours between planes before I could get to A to B?

Dunno...did u visit the country where u were stopped? Or did u just wait in the airport?

Got out of the gate, I was very young, might've even gotten outside the airport, probably no more than 50 metres.

So for me u didn't ^^ Now each person has his own definition of the word 'visit'

If u consider u visited it, write it, I'm not here to impose u my point of view :)

Interesting topic! I'm from the Netherlands myself and I've visited Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, France and Denmark with my family. Further more I've been to the Czech Republic with my class when I was 15 and I went to the UK by myself when I was 18. I went to London and absolutely LOVED it!!! The countries I want to visit most are Sweden, Italy and the US : >!

Bah nevermind, all the countries I've been to (may have been more but I can only remember these)

Germany - Munich, Frankfurt, Hamburg.

UK.

France.

Hong Kong.

Dubai.

Holland.

In my journeys, I preferred:

Germany.

Holland.

Germany was very nice, I was hungry and my parents bought me spaghetti, I was maybe 8 at the time.

The Germans waiters/chefs (dressed as Italians, or maybe vice versa) gave me a banana, that I remember very well because I refused because I spoke no German and didn't know whether they wanted anything in reply. My parents took it and gave it to me. I'm sure had it been France, they might've chucked the whole bunch at me, but no such thing happened there.

Holland was quite nice, I was maybe 6 or less - it was snowing and I was at a windmill on Hollish soil.

Very interesting, too damn cold, but memorable. Next time I visit Hollish soil it will be Amsterdam for obvious reasons.

Or austria maybe...

This question is skewed to favor Europeans. Since most American States are larger then European countries. Same is true for Indians, and Chinese.

My list would be much more impressive if we counted States.

Canada, Iraq, Germany (airport), Kuwait.

Your list would be less impressive if u didn't count airports ;)

Interesting topic! I'm from the Netherlands myself and I've visited Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, France and Denmark with my family. Further more I've been to the Czech Republic with my class when I was 15 and I went to the UK by myself when I was 18. I went to London and absolutely LOVED it!!! The countries I want to visit most are Sweden, Italy and the US : >!

You forgot Austria :cry

Belgium, England, Germany, France, Switzerland, Spain, Turkey, Indonesia, Egypt, Dominican Republic and Jamaica.

No, I just figured you were coming to Italy with me :( So that we could have a romantic scooter ride through Rome!

I would prefer a trip through Venice with a gondola.. You still have to learn a lot about romance :P