What foreign countries have u already visited?

Kat0n

Your favourite?

The country u visited the most?

In my case, I already visited Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco

The country I visited the most were Germany, cuz I almost live in Germany :D

I don't have favourite one, maybe Monaco, but I visited it long time ago ^^

Visited: Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Monaco, Spain, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, U.S.A, Vatican City, Bosnia and Herzegovina

I've probably visited Spain the most and my favorite is Australia for sure :] been there twice. Once when I was 9.. was my bday pressy for my 10th bday lol.. went together with my dad. And I went to Australia in summer this year.. went alone for a month :] I want to live in Aussie later <3

I love to travel :)

• Like 1

I have visited: Romania, France, Italy, Slovakia, Poland, Greece, Portugalia, Malta, England, Tunisia(actually I wasnt born yet at that time)

I visited Romania most because my grandparents used to live there and my great grandmother is still living there.

My favourite was Malta, good weather, delicious food.

Would like to visit Germany, Spain.

visited: netherlands, luxembourg, france, portugal, spain, swisse, austria, germany, slovenia, kroatia, italy, hungary, england, monaco

like to travel :)

like france most i guess both for skiing and for summer but there are so many nice places

Netherlands (I live there), Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Spain, England, Germany, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia (no memories tho), Pakistan (Emergency landing, didn't leave the plane & no memories :P), USA, Mexico

Probably gonna visit Ireland, Czech, Italy and Vatican City in a not too distant future, I hope.

That being said, only 3 continents :( My mother and younger sister have 4, my father 5 and my older sister 6...

Really visiting or "pass through"? Cause half of them i didn't visit anything, i just passed through!

Anyway : France, Italy, England, Germany, Luxemburg and ... Belgium (living 10km from there...)

Yeah only european countries, others are too far by car - i hate planes :D

The ones i liked the most was Italy and Germany, also would like to visit Egypt, USA/Canada and a tropical island.

I've visited South Africa the most, and it's also my favorite since I was born there, some of you may have known by my accent, but mostly I can hide it.. I've been to Morocco quite a bit too visiting family, mostly just the area around Tangier. Fun city but you have to careful.

Iv'e also been to: Hong Kong, Scotland, Mexico, Canada, Ireland, and Costa Rica. Wish I had the money to go to more places.

I've been to England twice (in 2004 and 3 months ago), Spain twice (2006 and 2007), Holland (2007) and Majorca (2008).

I would love to go to Italy, France, USA, Portugal.. well anywhere actually. I like going on holidays and always wanted to travel the world.. doubt it'll happen but I'll see how far I can go :)

the netherlands (=> great shop:c1000 there => beer on sunday when nothing is open in Belgium ) => live 7km from the border, in primary school we went swimming in the netherlands XD, germany, france, england, spain, austria, switzerland,Italy, kroatia, Morocco, Mexico and oman (=> dad had to go there for work and I could go with him : found a mc Donald there was pleasant surprised XD)

most visited: the netherlands : like almost every week :P

favourite: mmmm.... hard choosed between Italy and mexico : go for Italy because there I can cruise on vespa around lago di Garda ^^

Well, there is a difference between visiting a country to see the culture, the landscape and so on or go there to make holiday in a club hotel and never see anything from the country. I prefer the first option and actually the only time when I stayed in the hotel was when I went to Turkey after finishing school. The only culture I experienced there was drunk teenagers hanging around at the poolside :(

Other than that I have been to:

Spain, France, Italy, Greece, Tunisia, England, Czech Republic, Hungary (yes Joker, I've been there!), Germany, Switzerland, Netherlands, USA and Taiwan.