Does Christmas come too early? (POLL)

Crasher

Does Christmas come too early?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Does Christmas come too early?

• Yes
    • No
    • Neutral
    • It keeps coming earlier every year, it makes me want to pull my hair out.

Definitely. It is after getting to the stage now that in work, they put up the xmas decorations all over the shop on the 1st of November. Seriously?? I mean my parents were pestering me to get down the decorations for the last week and I told them I would on the 1st of November.

A few days ago the Coca Cola truck was in the car park next to my work place. Kinda cool but still too early for xmas :P Once December 1st comes, I feel its okay for people to put up their decorations. A few weeks beforehand and you'll just be counting down the days like no tomorrow! Fair enough, I understand some people just want to have their decorations up so they won't be stressed out coming up to xmas but like halfway through November really isn't the time to put them up imo. Just ruins the point of it. I'm not a grouch or anything, I mean I used to love xmas a lot, I still do a bit (I would even more if I had a girl I could spend time with over xmas) but its handy as well that I have a job so I can work extra hours for double pay and such coming up to xmas :) Rant over :P

Christmas is a day as everyday...however the christmas holidays don't come too early xD

I agree with Crasher; Went to the mall even on NOV like 18th and 19th. They had the Christmas music blasting, ads about "The big sale before black Firday, and seeing what Walmart opening at 9:00pm on Turkey Day... I bet next year they will be telling us let's just forget about thanksgving and come out and shop all day long. :P

One of my old neighbours used to put up their christmas decorations up for their daughter's birthday which was OCTOBER 1ST. o_O

But yeah, stores here have christmas decorations and products out at the beginning of november. It's pathetic and makes me hate christmas.