How to deal with Dutch people!

Wifestein

"Dordt" :P .. And yeah.. I guess it does ;]

Well... i play icehockey so i'm there few times a year for games..... strange people there in DorDt :P

Well... i play icehockey so i'm there few times a year for games..... strange people there in DorDt :P

haha you play icehockey right next to where I used to play basketball then lol.. and it's also close to my college.

I was thinking about playing icehockey rofl.. but decided not to :P

and I agree.. they're strange =P I hate dordrecht lol

haha you play icehockey right next to where I used to play basketball then lol.. and it's also close to my college.

I was thinking about playing icehockey rofl.. but decided not to :P

and I agree.. they're strange =P I hate dordrecht lol

Go play hockey.... best sport in the world !!!

Hmm south west netherlands near zeeland (stink people smell like fish) really does say friet but that might be cuz we drive for 15 min and we in belgium, thats why bergen op zoom got so many belgium people to get their weed.

Today on the bus, I heard people have literally the EXACT same discussion about wether it was called Friet or Patat. I almost couldn't keep my laugh in :P I say that we might have a serious non-economis crisis going on in the Netherlands D: !

• Like 1