How to deal with Dutch people!

Wifestein

REMOVE 18!!!!! :@ :@

(18)Hollanders drown fried patato-sticks (Chips) in litres of mayonnaise and put it in a pointed paper bag. This is called : Een patatje FRIET met. One such bag is able to keep you alive for an unlimited period of time. It is only uncertain if this is a life worth living. But there have been sightings of tourists actually enjoying a patatje FRIET met.

AND DON'T CONFUSE HOLLANDERS WITH BELGIAN PEOPLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ lol I can recognize myself is some of the points (maybe because I live at the border)

++ Wut may we call HOLLANDERS : HOLLANDERS (last time I did it, they started a long monologue about the fact they lived in zeeland and not in holland)

+++ ROFL about 31 :lol

(18)Hollanders drown fried patato-sticks (Chips) in litres of mayonnaise and put it in a pointed paper bag. This is called : Een patatje FRIET met. One such bag is able to keep you alive for an unlimited period of time. It is only uncertain if this is a life worth living. But there have been sightings of tourists actually enjoying a patatje FRIET met.

It's patatjeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved reading about the Nederlanders, some funny points there! My Dutch friend who is also in Panini* came over here last summer for 2 weeks. I noticed some of the things that you posted above which are true xD I can't wait to head over to Holland again :)

I enjoyed reading about how to deal with Dutch people ( or is it Nederlander?). Nothing to disagree with as you are correct on all points :) Also Looool!

Are you shure about not bringing my mother in law?

Have searched the internet and found the proof that it's FRIET in the 'diepvriesfrieten'

DIEPVRIES_VLAAMSE_FRIET_PS.jpg

packshotlutosafritesbelges1kg-lr.jpg

781437.gif

Hé, look they all have frieten (or frietjes) on it. Can't find a 'driepvriesfrieszak' with PATAT on it....

+ google says I'm right:

frietu.jpg

• Like 1

In the Netherlands we indeed call in ''een frietje met'' Alexandra! ;p

In belgium they use "patat en friet'', but in the Netherlands it's ''een frietje met / friet met''... I never heard any dutch guy here in the netherlands use the word ''patat'' ! :D

I can find myself in many of those things, as I am of course a very proud dutchman (NEDERLANDER :D)!!

So, because of that, I would like all to meet your National Dutch Anthem:

In the Netherlands we indeed call in ''een frietje met'' Alexandra! ;p

In belgium they use "patat en friet'', but in the Netherlands it's ''een frietje met / friet met''... I never heard any dutch guy here in the netherlands use the word ''patat'' ! :D

I can find myself in many of those things, as I am of course a very proud dutchman (NEDERLANDER :D)!!

So, because of that, I would like all to meet your National Dutch Anthem:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cY6pHJLAMto

We don't use patat

Like I said before patat is this:

aardappel.jpg

but ty for saying I'm right...