How to deal with Dutch people!

Wifestein

You Dutchies just can't handle that we are far cooler in every aspect. Just to add this, as Nordwolf said. There is something i really want right now: "ne mini me mammoet, ne sito, ne grizzly, nen boulet me tomagrec en nen ice-tea"

• Like 2

You Dutchies just can't handle that we are far cooler in every aspect. Just to add this, as Nordwolf said. There is something i really want right now: "ne mini me mammoet, ne sito, ne grizzly, nen boulet me tomagrec en nen ice-tea"

EETHOOFD (=> for the dutch people)

FRETKOP!!!!!

(english translation: somebody who eats to much....)

Well. Just to get back into history.

At first we had the ''De Verenigde Nederlanden'', Belgium didn't even exist, because it was part of dutch land.

Later in history, the south of "'De Verenigde Nederlanden'' got independent and formed some smart-ass country named ''Belgium''.

So, what if ''De Verenigde Nederlanden'' never existed? What if these lands were still part of Spain (they were firstly, but we - proud, honourable dutchmen - took it away from Spain)?

If it always has been Spanish (or maybe even French) property, then The Netherlands would never have existed and so Belgium would not have existed.

Think about that ;)

If The Netherlands didn't revolt against Spain to gain their own land, Belgium wouldn't even be here ;)

Well. Just to get back into history.

At first we had the ''De Verenigde Nederlanden'', Belgium didn't even exist, because it was part of dutch land.

Later in history, the south of "'De Verenigde Nederlanden'' got independent and formed some smart-ass country named ''Belgium''.

So, what if ''De Verenigde Nederlanden'' never existed? What if these lands were still part of Spain (they were firstly, but we - proud, honourable dutchmen - took it away from Spain)?

If it always has been Spanish (or maybe even French) property, then The Netherlands would never have existed and so Belgium would not have existed.

Think about that ;)

If The Netherlands didn't revolt against Spain to gain their own land, Belgium wouldn't even be here ;)

You do remember why we got independent?

With help of the Congress of Vienna and with a growth of Nationalism, the Flemish revolted against the Verenigde Nederland. Right?

-- So, yes the revolted as well. But if the Dutch didn't revolt against the Spanish ages earlier, then there would have been no Verenigde Nederlanden to revolt to, but then there would've been a Spain to revolt to (I'm talking about the time during the Congress of Vienna btw..).. And revolting against Spain would be ''little bit'' harder then against the Netherlands. :)

With help of the Congress of Vienna and with a growth of Nationalism, the Flemish revolted against the Verenigde Nederland. Right?

-- So, yes the revolted as well. But if the Dutch didn't revolt against the Spanish ages earlier, then there would have been no Verenigde Nederlanden to revolt to, but then there would've been a Spain to revolt to (I'm talking about the time during the Congress of Vienna btw..).. And revolting against Spain would be ''little bit'' harder then against the Netherlands. :)

It wasn't hard to revolt against you because the biggest part of your army your crownprince brought was Belgian so they just switched sides. Belgium revolting against the Netherlands was the first sign of weakness of the Congress of Vienna.

EETHOOFD (=> for the dutch people)

FRETKOP!!!!!

(english translation: somebody who eats to much....)

eethoofd? lol really? I've never heard any dutch person say that. It's vreetzak :P

and sure belgians are better in every aspect rofl.. read this http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1014/Bizar/article/detail/3058224/2011/11/30/Brusselse-zaagt-man-in-stukken-en-krijgt-24-jaar-cel.dhtml

and sure belgians are better in every aspect rofl.. read this http://www.ad.nl/ad/...-jaar-cel.dhtml

Damn, we ARE better, I'm gonna do the same thing if it's only 24 years in jail! :P

But anyways, every country has its crazy people and this one just had to be from Brussels..

(no offense shagger, you're from Brussels, right? :P)