How to deal with Dutch people!

Wifestein

You live near me :] Yeah patat for the win! friet is for belgians

Or 'patatje' is for the Zuid en Noord Hollanders en 'friet' for the rest of the Netherlands! :P

Ooh that crazy Randstad-people! ;D

After reading every post in this topic I came to the conclusion that I would love one thing right now:

"ne medium me ne mexicano en nen bicky royal"

And I didn't even use the word friet, but I will still get them :D

• Like 2

After reading every post in this topic I came to the conclusion that I would love one thing right now:

"ne medium me ne mexicano en nen bicky royal"

And I didn't even use the word friet, but I will still get them :D

ROFL

"Drop" tastes so good. Lol and its hilarious watching other people try and eat it. Especially the double salt ones ;).

"Drop" is horrible :( Yuk Yuk Yuk! Maky eats that stuff like they are lollies....makes me think he is eating rubber off a tyre. I sleep on the lounge when he eats it because it is just horrible when its on its way out of the body lol

"Drop" is horrible :( Yuk Yuk Yuk! Maky eats that stuff like they are lollies....makes me think he is eating rubber off a tyre. I sleep on the lounge when he eats it because it is just horrible when its on its way out of the body lol

You are crazy :P lol

hahahahaha, too funny!

that's the problem with wiki ....

It can make mistakes because everybody can add/change topics

So.... it's friet.

LMAO! Disregarding Wikipedia just because you want to be right :P You're pretty stubborn aren't you xD

You live near me :] Yeah patat for the win! friet is for belgians

:o Should I be scared? Patat wooooooooo hooooooooooooo!!

LMAO! Disregarding Wikipedia just because you want to be right :P You're pretty stubborn aren't you xD

Everybody can change articles on wikipedia (not the wrong changes will be long online but it can be that you just on that moment read a wrong article)

'Dus je moet het met een korrel zout nemen' => dutch saying : 'you have to take it with a grain of salt =>ROFL"

dam that saying fits the subject perfect XD....

funny thing: when you read the wiki they refer always to FRIET in there titles not to "patat".

So the author had to know there are some weird people who called friet: 'patat' and wanted to please them too...