Wifestein

How to deal with Dutch people!

Komt zelf, tis even ver ;P

Police: hela hela 100 miljoen miljard boete.....

Jezus: stop me ruzie maken

sentence out the funiest 'kabouter wesley' episode ever!!!!

http://youtu.be/4N6F5aBbbHw

Yea, kabouter wesley is awesome :]

But dutch people are still better :rolleyes:

Ik hou van jou!

It's the only sentence I know

((I know lots of swear words though :P ))

I'm Dutch and well... all off the statements are 100% true... Yaaay for stereotypes, wooooo!

Also, most dutch people say "Patatje met" Not "Frietje met" :| Unless you are all from the south of the Netherlands, I can imagine they use "Friet" there... But here in "The Randstad" we definitely use "Patat."

I'm Dutch and well... all off the statements are 100% true... Yaaay for stereotypes, wooooo!

Also, most dutch people say "Patatje met" Not "Frietje met" :| Unless you are all from the south of the Netherlands, I can imagine they use "Friet" there... But here in "The Randstad" we definitely use "Patat."

Well.... we never say patatje.... we say frietje. But hey, dunno where youre from. Patatjes are for farmers and belgium ! (srry joske)

cheers ROppie

Well.... we never say patatje.... we say frietje. But hey, dunno where youre from. Patatjes are for farmers and belgium ! (srry joske)

cheers ROppie

Like I said this are patatten:

p10_patat.jpg

so no offense XD

+ hey, just realized I'm 1/8 dutch .... ROFL

cheers ROppie

I'm from Rotterdam and here, I've always been taught that "Frietje" is the Belgium way off saying it O_O. Just think off how you order fries at a snackbar "Patatje Met" "Patatje Oorlog" etc. etc. :D

Wikipedia agrees with me :P

http://nl.wikipedia....iet_frieten.svg

Edit: Actually.. one could say that Wikipedia agrees with all off us haha

I'm from Rotterdam and here, I've always been taught that "Frietje" is the Belgium way off saying it O_O. Just think off how you order fries at a snackbar "Patatje Met" "Patatje Oorlog" etc. etc. :D

that's the problem with wiki ....

It can make mistakes because everybody can add/change topics

So.... it's friet.

You live near me :] Yeah patat for the win! friet is for belgians

For those who care: The Netherlands consists of 12 provinces, 2 of those are called Holland. They are: -Noord Holland ( as in North Holland)

-Zuid Holland ( as in South Holland

They can be seen in the added picture on the westcoast.

The one at the top called Friesland is mentioned in part 21.

And the story about the child who put her finger in a dyke is actually an American story.

And the one called Flevoland is completely artificial:) Dutchmen were badass people!!

These are the things I have to add as a fellow Dutchmen:)

Btw Alexandra, I really enjoyed reading all of that, had some laughs:)

post-5863-0-66285500-1322517696_thumb.gif

Ich Liebe Dich, wait 5 seconds and run!