How to deal with Dutch people!

Wifestein

I like how this has turned into a "The Belgians are better than the Nederlanders" topic.

I don't care who's better. I like both sets of people. Belgians are funny, crazy, awesome cyclists. Dutch are also crazy, especially when drunk, funny and also the same. :P

rofl took how many years?

530+ (535-536 something) days and still counting since last elections

But before that we were somewhere at 180+ days so give or take 2 years XD

Hahahaha just love this post :D am a Nederlander myself to, and recognize in some points, only think that the violence at soccer (voetbal) games isn't that much, at least not at the moment i guess :S if I was a foreigner I wouldn't buy wooden shoes, also called klompen, cause they walk like shit.... no comfort at all, but what do you expect from a piece of wood :P

if I was a foreigner I wouldn't buy wooden shoes, also called klompen, cause they walk like shit.... no comfort at all, but what do you expect from a piece of wood :P

Meh, I have 'klompen' and I'm a belgium dude, but hey my grandpa learned me how to make them (they don't walk that bad, great to play soccer with when drunk)

It's a huge advantage to know how to make them for when there is an international footwear crisis: I WILL HAVE SHOES (gne gne)

• Like 1

I walked on them when I was like 5 or something i guess... but never wore them ever since.. only advantage is they provide safety for your feet, but you could buy safety-boots for that too :P it nice to have them as a souvenir though :P when you're in you home country and you run out of wood, you could burn one when flame is going out or something :P