How to deal with Dutch people!

Wifestein

The video's are cool. But the jokes of that guy are all just taken from Google.. His jokes and commentary just suxx :P imo..

Or premier.. Or whatever you call it ;)

Have you seen his stand up comedy, its pretty funny. IMO

ah lol, its definitely not a president. just saying

I lolled. :D Most of these points contribute to the fact that i hate being nederlands.

u missed 1 though: When we are off to holliday we prefer to go to a camping sight with only dutch people! We don't want to consume to much of the local culture.. :(

pieper?

you noobs learn the wrong dutch words wtf! I guess there's only normal people in Zuid-Holland :P

LOL zuid holland.. dont tell me youre from limburg!

Lol xD

I know the word ''pieper'' as well.. Thouhg I also don't use it and just say ''aardappel''..

Seems like every dutchy here knows a ''pieper'', except for the Zuid-Hollanders.. Who are the crazy people here then? :D

Lol xD

I know the word ''pieper'' as well.. Thouhg I also don't use it and just say ''aardappel''..

Seems like every dutchy here knows a ''pieper'', except for the Zuid-Hollanders.. Who are the crazy people here then? :D

I knew the word pieper, but no1 ever says it ... so it's just aardappel.