sp_delivery

Tarzan

I still can't play this map, because the download won't finish. First I used the pk3 cleaner, then I tried downloading it from the forums. It wouldn't finish. Then I installed the pk3 cleaner again to try downloading it ingame, and it still wouldn't finish. It won't go any further then 2.96 mb when the file is 3.01 mb.

I'm getting somewhat annoyed about this............

Try the next: go to your Local disc/Program files/Enemy Territory/etmain. Once there search if you have any file named sp_delivery_te, if so delete it, and then connect to the server and test to see if you download the map correctly.

I still can't play this map, because the download won't finish. First I used the pk3 cleaner, then I tried downloading it from the forums. It wouldn't finish. Then I installed the pk3 cleaner again to try downloading it ingame, and it still wouldn't finish. It won't go any further then 2.96 mb when the file is 3.01 mb.

I'm getting somewhat annoyed about this............

Download The map from here > http://www.mediafire.com/?ipburqjopdbbeer

put the map file in ETmain Folder , Example : D:\ET\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain

Good luck.

Thanks,

Have fun !!

Try the next: go to your Local disc/Program files/Enemy Territory/etmain. Once there search if you have any file named sp_delivery_te, if so delete it, and then connect to the server and test to see if you download the map correctly.

that is what the pk3 cleaner does, it cleans all those files. So I have done that, however without result.

And Mrdeath, I tried your link as well, but it didn't work either. Of course, I tried it after cleaning the etmain folder from any delivery files.

You should try that seems like the cached portion is still there, it should not ask you to download a map or attempt to if you already have the full map in your etmain folder unless as mentioned above the cached file is still in your etmain folder. If you would like I can Remote Login and check this out for you add me on xfire.