Replace name caen with kob$caen`

kobajagi

Damn, you deserve a blowjob for 250kills in 20minutes :shock:

well , this friday@my place , brad pitt movie night and u can warm me up with lil bj :)

brad pitt says he will suck you off himself

• Administrators

Raping afk ppl and nubs is nothing to be proud of, unless I do it. I guess I have to beat this score, everyone thats interested in participating plz contact me before the caen map and then you can go afk, I will be offering coffee and cookies in the lobby while you wait for the map to be over. I will also hire Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie lookalies, Brad for guys and Angelina for the ladies and queers. Thank you.

Raping afk ppl and nubs is nothing to be proud of, unless I do it. I guess I have to beat this score, everyone thats interested in participating plz contact me before the caen map and then you can go afk, I will be offering coffee and cookies in the lobby while you wait for the map to be over. I will also hire Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie lookalies, Brad for guys and Angelina for the ladies and queers. Thank you.

hire lucy liu for me.