Are you working, (where and what you do) or school?

Proffa

cool! i'm studying applied physics at uni and am fascinated by flight/aeroplanes...

[quote name=Ark_:)' timestamp='1322309634' post='244385]

I working for Airbus

I'm an electrician on A340,A380 and A400M

After 16 yrs of manufacturing galvanized sheet metal rainwater tanks for a family businesses and moving on to a company that distributes tampons I'm happy to say I'm a stay at home dad collecting the bare minimum so I can afford the products required to clean the baby shit that constantly gets painted on numerous walls throughout my home. Apart from winning the lottery I wouldn't change a thing.

• Like 2

I'm studying English and Dutch at the VUB ( University of Brussels). I should be in my third year but I messed up the second year so I have to do it over again. During weekends I work at a local store called Makro. My job is to fill the recks with fresh products. I love my collegues, we have tons of fun every weekend and afterwards we usually go grab a few beers. My brother dropped out of college and is working in Makro fulltime now. Since things in college aren't going too great I've been wondering to do the same, I don't know, we'll see what time brings.

I worked in the food packaging industry for 37.5 years both in UK and abroad in Poland, Hungary, Russia, Germany and France before retiring. Toured Europe on my motorbike for 2 years then got a job with VirginMedia setting up high-speed broadband and cable TV.

LOL most profitable profession available!

I used to work as a low voltage electrician (alarms. controls, cable, phone, home automation) and everything inbetween.

On mental health disability now. major depression and bi-polar. ADD

It might be the GaNJA you smoke?? :??

Joined the Navy 1990-2006 as a Hospital Corpsman.

Worked primarily as a contracted private security detail after the Navy.

Currently attending the University of Phoenix in Fresno, Full time under the Chapter 33 - Post 9/11 GI Bill.

I am working on my BSHA (Bachelor of Science Healthcare Administration) with a concentration in Healthcare Management.

Attended the following Schools/Training:

Naval School of Health Sciences - Basic Hospital Corpsman class "A" school.

Naval Preventive Medicine Unit 5 - Preventive Medicine Curriculum.

Southwestern College, Chula Vista, CA - National Registry Emergency Medical Technician

Central Texas College - Online courses while deployed.

Field Medical Service School - Camp Pendleton, CA.

Basic Underwater Demolition / SEAL (BUD/S) training - Naval Amphibious Base Coronado, CA.

Naval School of Health Sciences - Surface Force Independent Duty Corpsman School class "C" school

A multitude of Naval Leadership schools and correspondence courses required before and after paygrade advancements

I work for a leading gambling company in the UK, based officially in gibraltar, we all know why. I work on the website end of things and love it, best job ive had to date. When I'm not doin that youll find me on the beach or on my bike.

Worked at Wendy's for about a year while attending high school, picked up a job at a local hospital working for Iasis Healthcare receiving and delivering supplies, dropped out of high school for a few months, finished it up in summer school, and then quit Wendy's and now just work at the hospital.

University of Economy & Management in Parma, Italy, 2nd year

my subjects in this 1 1/2 years:

General Math, business administration, history of economy, statistics, political economics (micro+macro economics), private law, commercial law, financial math

PS: nice topic...great to see what others do for living